Thursday, December 26, 2019

Sof's Field Trip to Pack Farm

 Sof's cute preschool class took a field trip to Pack Farms one beautiful October day. I have come to love her teacher more and more with each holiday. She does such fun things and has such a great love for her little preschoolers!

Sof got to pick her very own pumpkin to take home.
Cute Mr. Pack read the kids a book and let them help him carve a pumpkin by deciding which shapes the eyes, nose and mouth would be.
Claire was pretty excited to be there with the big kids.
Lucky for me, she went down this slide waaaaaayyy slower than I thought she would.
The girls were ecstatic to find the duck slide!
Sof waiting so patiently. I'm that crazy parent up on the haybales with my 2 year old because she has to be one of the big kids.
Playing in the corn box.
Making her great escape.

Meanwhile back at home ...


It was such a beautiful day, and I had yet to enjoy the beautiful tree's up the street from us, so the girls and I took a stroll.

Google photos created this collage for me and I absolutely love it! Crazy to think how big my girlies have gotten!

No comments: