Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Sofia's 1st Primary Program!

Cute Sofi had her first Primary Program this year and was so ready for it! They gave the girl with the biggest vocabulary the smallest part, but that's fine - she rocked it! It was like she had been prepared her whole life to say the words: "He gave me a body." Loud and proud! And, when she decided to sing, we could hear her over everyone, which had her Daddy grinning ear to ear. She was so cute to watch and primary program Sunday's have officially become my favorite of the year!

I found this picture and don't remember taking it, but I love it. It's back when Claire sat still enough to enjoy her breakfast.

I somehow beat my sister's to the punch, so my parent's made the trip up to see Sofi's performance. Claire absolutely loves my Dad, so she hung out on his knee the whole time, which gave Greg and I free reign to proudly watch Sof. We were beaming with pride.


Sofi had a talent show one day at Preschool, and the parent's were invited to watch. It was pretty cute to see all of the kids get up and proudly represent "them." 


No comments: