Thursday, December 26, 2019

Quick Trip to Gardner Village

I did it. I upgraded my 3 year old iPhone 6S to the new iPhone 11, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

We met my sister and her family at Gardner Village one day. It was over Fall Break, so the place was super crowded, but it was still fun to be there. We don't get together near as often as we should.

My favorite witch!
Two cute little besties!
The mask Sof wanted at Gardner Village, and has yet to wear since.

While at Gardner Village, Claire kept running away. Literally hightailing it wherever she could. One time she legit got lost and a nice police woman brought her back to me. I think she could tell Claire was mine by the frantic look on my face. Other times, my brother-in-law was nice enough to rescue her for me. That girl is trouble!

We went to the trick-or-treat event at Farmington Station and Sof was so excited to see these villains! They were amazing.

Testing out the portrait mode on my new phone camera. It's pretty much the greatest thing ever!


No comments: