Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Claire Turns 2!

Our Sassy Clairey Babe turned 2 and we partied all day!

Sofi was so excited to give Claire her gift, but sad to learn they were Claire's toys. You can hear her crying in the background :).


Oreo's for Breakfast. Only on her birthday.
Opening gifts! Claire got a new doll stroller to replace the one I backed over ...
This is my absolute Favorite picture!
We went on a birthday bike ride that morning and stopped at a park. It was fun to watch Claire run up and down this hill.


Claire and her birthday balloons, watching whatever show she wants.

She was pretty excited to have family over to celebrate!

Minnie cupcakes for our Minnie-loving 2 year old.
 

I'm pretty sure she ate 4 cupcakes.

It's always fun for me to reminisce the night of my kid's birthdays by looking at pictures of them and the people they have become. It's crazy to think that our calm newborn Claire has become the whirlwind toddler we know now. She is full of life and leaves nothing unturned - literally. I'm convinced she's making up for lost time.



We love our Claire and are so happy she is ours! What a fun day it was celebrating Her!

No comments: