Thursday, December 26, 2019

Enjoying October

Another beautiful day at the park.

Claire is so cool!


I was the cool mom one night and let my kids finger paint. Greg was working late and I was running out of patience, so I indulged and we all ended up having fun.


This is the super cute witch Sof made at preschool.


I did something I haven't done in years - I signed up for a 5K. It was the 1st Annual Kaysville Harvest 5K and it was a lot of fun. I was nowhere near the shape I would have liked to be in, but I finished, so that's saying something. And, as my medal, I got a garden shovel :).

If it looks like I'm dying, I am.

I wouldn't normally post this, but if you're looking for a self-esteem boost, I'll just leave this right here. My slowest time ever, but like I said before, I finished, so that's saying something.

Celebrating with my girlies. It was fun to finish, but I don't see myself running another 5K anytime soon.

No comments: