Saturday, December 21, 2019

Claire: A day in the life ...

Oh Claire. So much personality in one little body. I was going through these pictures and realized what a ham she is. Here's Claire, just a day in the life ...

She looks cute here, but she protests not being pushed high enough by letting go with one hand, while pointing straight in the air to let me know she wants to go higher. Because of this, she has almost perfected her backflips out of the swing ...

Claire also decided she was too big for naps AT ALL one whole month before she turned 2. Oh well, at least she's entertaining (most of the time)


We still love the Green Park in West Bountiful, so I gave in one day to my begging 4 year old and took them there for a picnic in the park. Here is cute Claire rolling down the hill. I didn't even know she knew how to do that.

The selfie we sent to Greg.

I tried to go down the stairs like this with her. My 28 year old body did not think it was very fun.

Greg's FHE lesson with Sof by putting on the Whole Armor of God. I believe Claire was in the bath. Right after dinner ever night, she walks straight to the tub. She loves her baths.
The picture of Jesus Sofi drew for General Conference. Slightly disturbing, but he is smiling, so I guess that makes up for his giant black eyeballs.
General Conference - Sofi with said picture of Jesus.
This girl was made for speed. The Layton Hills Malls recently installed a mini arcade area, and the girls love playing on the rides. 
Basking in the beautiful Sun on General Conference Sunday.
Sofi was cavity free (again) so we celebrated by getting cookies at Twisted Sugar. Soooooo good!
The cutest kiddo's around! We just found out Camden is moving and we are going to miss having him around! He and Sof were the bestest of buddies. We recently had another cute boy move into the ward who she likes to play with, but she told me, "Don't worry mom, I can dream about Christian, but I'm still going to marry Camden" (insert eye roll). 

No comments: