Sunday, December 1, 2019

Finishing up August

August was such a fun month, but it was also a hot one! We did everything we could to be able to play outside, so we made good use of our awesome backyard! 

These cute kids all live in a row, Sof has lucked out having kids her age close, and now that they’re all older, they are so fun to watch run around and play together.


We had a few play dates at the park while we could.
I'm pretty sure all of Sof's big sister dreams came true the moment Claire let her hold her hand.
We took a fun a random trip up the the Farr Ice Cream Factory one day and did a quick jaunt around the Ogden Temple. These little girlies are fun to take field trips on. They are amazed by everything, especially yummy ice cream and a beautiful temple!

This is the selfie we send Greg. Poor guy was stuck in a cubicle on a beautiful summer day.
I kept losing Claire, and it's because she would hide from me in these bullrushe thingies. She's so crazy!


I learned to keep Sof's scooter in the back of the car, because who knew when we would need it? This is one of those times where it paid off. She was cruising around the temple whooping and hollering! Hopefully not too loud for the people inside doing ordinances ...

The one major flaw to our house is the closets, and lack of shelving in pretty much all of them. So, I was ambitious one day and was determined to fix the shelving situation in Sofi's closet. It literally took me all day, but I prevailed and am very happy with the outcome. Now I need to get around to adding more shelves to the other closets. I'll have plenty of time during Busy Season...



The finished product. I LOVE it!!

Since I'm actually writing this post in December, I'm really missing the beautiful vegetation and warm weather right about now ...
Silly Sofi. I found her eating her lunch like this one day. I'm not sure why she's holding onto her big toe, but hey, whatever gets the food down.

I'm really, really really hoping she's an easy teenager ...


No comments: