Monday, April 4, 2022

New Years Eve

 We woke up to snow on New Years Eve, and the girls were thrilled!

We busted out the ebike as soon as we could, and Greg took them up and down the street. It was pretty hilarious! We got a lot of funny looks.

Claire likes to take random pictures of us whenever she finds our phones. Lucky for us, I was wearing pants in this one 🙈
Claire decided she had had enough and bailed to eat some snow.
Sof was loving it!

Next, the girls loaded up with sleds and headed to the Elementary to go sledding!

Get Air planned a balloon drop at noon, and you better believe we went! Lucky for Greg, the rope meant to drop the balloons got stuck, so they had us count down maybe 5 times, giving him adequate time to park the van and run inside. The girls loved it!

Free pizza! Claire was in heaven.
the DJ and stuck rope 😅
Sofia the monkey.

Greg found some spare sparklers and we ended the night with the girls running up and down the driveway. Then, we put promptly put them to bed at their bedtime :). No staying up late for them! Or Greg. He went to bed early too.


I always find it interesting to reminisce at the end of the year the insights and takeaways of what we learned. 2021 started out very depressing - after learning I had PCOS and was Chlomid resistant, I sought the help of a fertiliy clinic. After more Chlomid and injections and with a horrible experience with the fertility Doctor, I took matters into my own hands and went a more 'natural' approach. I found supplements to help my body get back on track, and went to the Chiropractor 2x/week for 4 weeks. He helped stimulate my ovaries and get everything back working properly. After that, I am a firm believer of accupuncture, because he did what he said he could do - helped prepare my body to get pregnant. I will forever be grateful to him!

2021 started out bleak and ended joyous with a new baby on the way. It's amazing what a little perspective can provide. And a lot of prayers.

Goodbye 2021, hello 2022!

No comments: