Sunday, April 10, 2022

February Fun

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's always so fun to go back through the month and be reminded how much fun we had. Life may seem dull in the moment, but as a collective whole, it really isn't so bad :). We tried to pack in as much fun as we could as a family of 4 before our lives changed for the better. I think we succeeded in that goal.

I'm also realizing how much I got accomplished around the house! I put up a new shelf in 2 closets, redid the trim in the baby room, redid the windowsill and put trim up around the window, painted, sewed a blessing dress. I was busy!

Claire discovered her newfound love of taco's! She's been begging to go to Taco Time for weeks and I finally took her. Her life has been changed for the better.

Enjoying a quiet moment in the baby room with my hands-free table and a chocolate shake.
I finally got around to making a blessing dress. It's not perfect, but I kind of love it!
Just a little dance class going on in the front room.
A warm day at the park. Claire posing for a picture - it never gets old.
They studied dinosaurs in Claire's class one week. It was pretty adorable.
multitasking at it's finest.

It's amazing how much higher I could bounce the girls with all my pregnancy weight gain. I guess it was good for something.

No-neck Claire is still going strong. It will be a sad day when she grows out of this sweatshirt.
Sof had a really fun birthday party. She had a blast at the trampoline park in Ogden.

Watching Greg go around and around this slide brings me so much joy!

Claire filled this out in preschool, and I think her answers are hilarious. Her teachers are probably wondering what the heck some of her answers means.
"I love it when my mom: does doorknobs."
Clarification: Our whole upstairs got new doorknobs because they have never matched. One more thing I did before the baby came :).
Greg made yummy Cincinnati Chili for our Superbowl meal, and this was one potent onion. Safety glasses were essential.
We set up our old TV in the girls room during the Super Bowl. They were so excited to watch their own shows in their room. I'm hoping their eyes aren't forever ruined.
If you're wondering how my life was the last few weeks before baby comes ...
Greg took Sof to the Fruit Loops and she was hooked!
Yummy Cincinnati Chili!
A picture of Greg, courtesy of Claire.
A flashback of the girls on Valentine's Day. Because I love it, and it's how I still feel about this useless holiday.

Jumping on the tramp hoping to induce labor. PSA: It didn't work. Baby Girl was in their nice and tight and had no intentions of coming any time soon.
Getting Froyo to celebrate Lindsey's birthday. Greg hates the concept of Froyo, so he wasn't too thrilled. the rest of us, however, loved it!
Our love of the foot massager is still going strong!

This cat is hilarious. And his face at the end kills me every time.


This video of Claire perfectly describes her relationship with her Daddy. I love it. And this is how Greg relaxes at the end of the day. He scrolls ESPN while getting his cat therapy sesh in.


Claire loves the blowup section of Get Air. She's hilarious!

No comments: