Tuesday, April 5, 2022

January Fun

 It's amazing how quickly January can go when anticipating the arrival of a new baby. Usually I dread January, like I really hate it, but this time around each day brought us closer and closer to the arrival of Baby Girl #3. And we were able to have some fun in the process.

An absolutely beautiful sunrise one morning!
I set the girls up the cutest floating desk. They love it and are often found coloring together. It's the cutest!
We got the crib all set up and it became Claire's new favorite spot. Anytime she colored a new picture, she would cut it out and have me hang it up in Baby Sister's room. 
Claire wanted to take a dance class. We signed her up for a trial class at Illume and she was the cutest to watch! After I thought she loved the class, she came out and informed me that she had not had any fun and wanted to continue taking singing insead. That made the decision easy for me. Claire is once again singing with Ms. Karen this season and is as happy as a clam.
Rainy day puddles! Mother Nature is so weird.
Sof had the audacity to look so grown up in her school pic.
Claire drew the cutest family portrait.
This is quite possibly the worst picture of me in the history of ever, but I don't really have any pictures of me pregnant with the other girls, so here I am posting one to the world wide web.
More fun at the trampoline park.
Poor Mittens.
Then again, maybe he deserves all the tormenting he gets. I laid the fabric out to for the blessing dress I was planning to make, and what did the cat do? Miraculously find it in the furthest corner of the basement and considered it his new napping spot. On the bed. The nerve! After I had washed the fabric. Bless his furry little heart.

Did I mention this was Claire's favorite spot? 😍

No comments: