Saturday, April 9, 2022

A fun day swimming

 February came and the countdown to Baby Sister was on! 4 weeks and counting. The girls had been begging to go swimming in what felt like forever, so Greg found a Saturday he could work from home, and we made it happen. We tried the Clearfield Aquatic Center out, and it was pretty fun. The girls were in heaven and loved swimming for 3 hours. Greg was a good sport and kept them entertained while I watched from a nearby bench. I had more than 1 employee offer me a comfy place to sit other than the bench, which was so nice of them, but they don't realize that my short torso is actually more comfortable standing than anything, so I politely declined.

We got there earlier than we realized, so the pool wasn't open yet. The girls had fun killing time by running around the indoor track.


Sof easily passed the swimming test required to go down the big slide by herself. She was so proud!


And a random picture of Claire I was sent from her preschool. She is hilarious and her teachers get the biggest kick out of her.


Side story: Greg hadn't been in Costco for about 8+ months, and when he went with us he was drawn to the TV's. I've been mentioning/joking with him that it's time to upgrade our TV, because my eyesight gets so bad when I'm pregnant. Anyway, after that 1 trip to Costco, he did his research and decied on the TV he wanted. After getting home from swimming, he and Sof booked it to Costco to buy the new TV, which is beautiful! He tells people he bought it for me, and I tell people he bought it for him. All we know is that we love it and have zerio regrets, other than not getting Greg to visit Costco sooner 😉.

No comments: