Thursday, February 25, 2021

Hiking to Patsy's Mine

The beautiful Fall weather continued well into November. We weren't complaining!


We heard a rumor that the Forest Service were closing off the entrance to Patsy's Mine, so we took the girls up for their first and last time. Mines are creepy, but cool. Kind of sad they're closing it off, but whatever I guess.

We saw these pack mules on their way down from carrying cement blocks up to the mine entrance. I'm impressed this guy can maneuver 4 animals up the trail, unload them, then turn them around and lead them back down. I want his job.
Being in the mountain was an eerie feeling.

But the girls were absolutely loving it.

Greg had been here lots, so he waited at the entrance while we had our fun.
Nothing like a little dance party in a mine. Thanks Patsy!
We came, we saw, we went.
I came across this picture and had no idea what Claire was doing.

Then I found this video 🤣

Burping, humming to "Octonauts," and doing other Claire things. She is hilarious.

Ending the day with a Sofi Selfie. I love finding these on my phone 😇

No comments: