Monday, February 8, 2021

Family Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

We had a busy couple of weeks in October. We went down to Cedar for the weekend, then we came back and only had 2 days before leaving on our Fall Trip break to visit my sister in Colorado. We were able to go have a fun Family night at the Pack Pumpkin Patch in Farmington before heading out and leaving Greg for another 5 days. The poor guy. Luckily he loves his job and has Mittens to keep him company.

Fun on the zipline

Sof found some mud.

Obedient Greggy wearing his mask in the great outdoors
The sunset this night was amazing! The sky was all sorts of colors. The pictures almost do it justice.

This is Claire after I told her to "let me take a picture of her donut." Oh Claire, not quite what I meant, but hilarious anyway.

We managed to ride the zipline, go down slides, get dirty, play games, and pick our pumpkins all without major mosquito bites. I call it a win, win, win!!!

No comments: