Thursday, February 25, 2021

Claire Shenanigans

 I found these video's of Claire, and they are perfectly her. Absolutely hilarious!

I'm glad Claire enjoys the cat house. We all know Mittens doesn't.


Sometimes it is a pure pleasure watching Claire eat. She zones out and can put the food down. And the fact that she is listening to "The FInal Countdown," her favorite song, just makes this video even better.


When Claire finally started talking, she would say this little sentence all the time. To this day I still don't know what it means, but I'm glad I got it on video to remember how far she has come vocally in such a short amount of time. And, she's saying "Mom" to a song she learned from "Octonauts," so there's that too 🤣


We go to this fun park on sunny days while Sofi is at dance and we brought Sof back for a little bit one day. I'm including this picture so I can remember her cute freckles. I love them!

No comments: