Thursday, February 25, 2021

Halloween, COVID style

This Halloween had to be the warmest one I can remember. The day was absolutely beautifu! Greg took the girls to the park and they had a blast playing and watching a bike race we knew nothing about. I'm hoping Greg signs up for it next year.

Claire was Kitty-Elsa this year.
Both of my beautiful Elsa's.
Our cute neighbor gave Claire this beanie when she saw who she was for Halloween. She makes them! isn't is so cute?


Beautiful Sof. I had to take advantage of this rare moment where she let me take a picture.

The girls had so much fun! They weren't too capitvated by the candy as much as being able to walk around and actually see other people. COVID has made things weird. No one was wearing coats, Claire was walking barefoot, and candies were outside for you to take or individually wrapped on a table. It's nice people took the effort to make this holiday fun despite our circumstances. All I'm saying is, the beautiful weather more than made up for it. Holy cow!

No comments: