Thursday, February 25, 2021

Gardner Village Fun

We kept the fun in October going by sneaking down to Gardner Village one day. Thanks to COVID, the place was surprisingly bare - a complete 180 from how it usually is around Halloween.

Before we even made it into the cute shopping area, the girls spied the ponies and had to ride them. Being the softie that I am, I let them ride them, and I am so glad I did. The pony Sof was on was absolutely hilarious! I was dying.


Then we walked into Gardner Village and this shirt is the first thing I saw. Truer words were never spoken.

This llama was everything! The haircut down to its cute little hat. This man loved her, and she was the sweetest llama I've ever met. Instead of spitting, she kissed people. So cute!
Matchy matchy.
I'm realizing this witch may have been my future if I had stuck with firefighting.

No comments: