Friday, August 31, 2018

Chasing the Tour of Utah

For your viewing pleasure 🤣


For some reason, I was really excited about the Tour of Utah this year. Those bikers amaze the heck out of me, and I was happy to know they were riding up the street just a few blocks north of us.

Well, it turns out they are a lot faster than I gave them credit for, so we ended up missing them go up that street, so I frantically was running around so we could see them head into Farmington over Hwy-89 (Claire was laughing hysterically at me from her car seat as I ran around the house). We barely flew off the exit and turned, just in time to see the first 10 guys go south down Main Street.

I wanted to keep watching them, so I drove like a mad woman to Centerville, but because that Parrish Lane exit is awesome, and I was impatient, we ended up missing them go through Centerville too, so I, once again drove like a mad woman to Bountiful, where we blissfully watched them fly down 400 N. to head back up towards Kaysville.



They were going so fast that we barely had time to make it back to the car after watching in Bountiful to make it to Kaysville.


Sof has become quite the little cheerleader the last little bit, between cheering for Greg and now all of these guys.


Two cuties!

Lucky for me, these two slept really good after being drug all over Davis county just to appease their mama. But boy did we (I) have fun!

After watching things like this, I'm always motivated to get back in shape. However, the call of a mid-afternoon milkshake was just too hard to resist, so I had one of those instead of exercising :). Oh well, there's always next time right?

No comments: