Saturday, August 25, 2018

Eclair & Company


While googling ways of how to earn money from home earlier this summer, I came upon a crazy idea of starting my own business. Through weeks of self-doubt, late-nights, chocolate binging and excitement, Eclair & Company was born. It has been fun to get it off the ground, and I have more respect every day for small business owners.

My first box of samples came!! Cute Sof snapped this pic for me. We were both so excited!
Another sample. Nothing makes me happier than getting a bulk order of clothes in the mail! Again, the photo credit goes to Sofers.
She a way cuter model than me. 

I couldn't have asked for better cheerleaders than Sof, Greggy and Claire. We celebrate the small successes around here, but every one is remembered and celebrated. There's no way but up and up we will go!

Head on over to eclairco.com and subscribe to our newsletter. :) You won't want to miss it.

No comments: