Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Pioneer Day 2018

I don't know if I will ever get over the fact that only Salt Lake does a 24th of July parade in Northern Utah, but somehow I survived. The day was pretty chill, but we still managed to have fun.

I spy a Greggy in the tree.

I announced to everyone that we were going to go play in the water at Smoot Park. Then we remembered this summer is super dry when there wasn't much water. Oh well. We got some cute pictures anyway. 



Waiting while Sofi played.

We stopped at Cherry Hill to get a massive snow cone, and it was good! Even Greg had some. It must've been a holiday or something.

Cute Sof thought this was her table.
Cutest red lippies I've ever seen!
And it's gone!
Somehow, it's not so cute on Sof.
Greg snapped an action shot of me running with Sof. Sof has developed a talent for whooping and hollering (just like her mama) and we turned many heads as we slowly made our way by.

In July, Mark & Kathy are the king and queen of BBQ's, and they gratefully hosted another one for their families.

Cute Claire just chillin' with Grandpa. She didn't drop those keys once the whole time we were there.
Sofi loves 'her Toby.'

No comments: