Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Random July Fun

A lot of time is spent outside under our shade tree. We sure love our backyard!

Frozen Gogurts are the bomb.
The girls switched chairs for a day, and it was cute.
But it only lasted 1 day.
Summer = bike rides + nutter butters.
We finally got Claire her own swing and it had itself paid off within the first 5 minutes. That girl will swing and swing and swing to her hearts content. It's become my favorite babysitter, and Claire loves it so much, she cries when we take her out.
And yes, she slumps like this the whole time.

Sofi is our master cutter. She has graduated to the serated knife so she can cut tomatoes.

I was being a debby downer one day about never being able to be spontaneous, so Greg spontaneously let me take Sof to Cherry Hill one night while he manned the Claire. We had a blast!! 
Super unflattering, but I'm posting it anyway. I kind of love it.
"Here comes Fizbo"
Sof's outfit on another trip to Costco.
Sometimes toddlers are pretty great.
The rolling thunder. Get out of her way! She's force to be reckoned with during sacrament meeting.
What? You don't hold noodles while you watch TV? You're weird.
I hear cracking noises whenever I look at this pic.
#SundayStyle
Claire's first time in a car cart. I'm pretty sure I was more excited than she was.

No comments: