Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sofi's Swim Lessons

I was so happy that they continued to do Swim Lessons this year. I guess they realized that chlorine kills just about everything, so I signed Sof up in Farmington and got a sweet discount, courtesy of using Mark and Kathy's address. Thank you! I signed Claire up too, just to see how she would do, and 5 minutes in she made up her mind, so I promptly got a refund and decided we'll try again next year. But Sof was a rockstar and did so well. She is a little fish and is a really good little swimmer. I noticed a difference this year in her swimming ability. She no longer needs floaties to swim, and easily swims across the pool with minimal help. The pool is her happy place, and it was fun to watch her grow and become better.

I am so so so happy I timed this photo when I did. It's a keeper! 🤣🤣🤣
Claire tested her limits every day by sticking her feet in the water. 

Sof had fun, learned a lot, and was a trooper even though it was freezing every morning!
Until next year ...


No comments: