Tuesday, September 29, 2020

June Bliss

We had a lot of fun in June! The girls are both at such a fun age and have really become the best of buddies. I love being able to sit back and watch them. I'm posting these pictures so in the future, I can remember their sweet innocent joy in each and every moment. Kids really are the best and being able to relive the world through their eyes is truly the best part!

I still don't know how he's able to bend his body like this.
I'm pretty sure this sign is going to be on Greg's grave.
We were at our neighbor's spider swing just about every day, sometimes more than once.

The evolution of Father's Day pictures. I now know where the girls get it 🙄


This is prayer every night for Greg while I'm laughing hysterically  on the other side of the bed.
Our beautiful Claire! She truly is a gem.
💗💙💜
The one perk to Greg's surgery was actually getting a picture of me swimming with the girls (he couldn't get his incision wet). Totes worth it Greg 😉

Claire loves leaving the house and basically going anywhere, but she is over the moon when she hears we get to visit "City." She was looking forward to our cabin week all month. Me too Claire, me too.

Claire has Greg's mongrel eyes - I love everything about them!
Getting warm at the splash pad 🤣
Sof and I had a date to Cherry Hill one night. It was so fun!
Monkey Claire would sit on the very top of this ladder shelf while she watched me fix the wall in the basement. But guess what? I finally finished it. Holla!!
This silly cat loves water. Whenever he hears the water running, he comes running.

No comments: