Saturday, August 20, 2022

Fun with Cousins

Tiff took the day off work, so I took the girls down to spend a day at her house in Lehi. Everything is more fun at Aunt Tiffy's, and I have to agree. We went to the Lehi pool, and it was so fun! There was slides for the girls, a rockwall to climb and jump into the water, a shallow end, and of course cousins to swim with. 

Claire is a really good swimmer for a 4 year old, but she got a little too confident when she jumped off the diving board in to the 12 ft deep end. She made it to the wall the first time, but I had to jump in and save her the second time, which humbled her. She spent the rest of the time on the slide and in the shallow end with cousins :). 

Quincey is a hot commodity in the Haggerty household.
If I couldn't find Claire, I quickly found her going down these slides. So fun!
The gang.
So fun to have cousins their ages! They ended the day with a sleepover. They are so spoiled :).

No comments: