Sunday, August 14, 2022

May Days

May was crazy! But we were also able to have some down time amidst the chaos. Here is a photo dump of our lives mixed with Baby Quincey who is growing like a weed!

May was a chilly month until the very end. This is us on a Sunday walk between rainstorms.
She made a tortilla mask. It was kind of terrifying.

Mittens found me on the couch early one morning. Quince was really good at keeping me up at night.

The girls loved to push their dad out of the garage on his way to work. Luckily, we haven't suffered any casualties ...


Sof had a "Meet the Master's" Art session all year long. It was so fun to be able to go and see the artwork she has been working on all year.

She also took a separate art class that was after school for 4 weeks. This is the picture her cute after school class collaborated on. I was pretty impressed!
Claire has discovered the pizza at Costco, and I reward her with one if she behaves while we shop. It's a win-win for both of us. And, it's much cheaper than McDonald's. I have no idea why more mom's don't bring their kids here for lunch.

Greg went all out and made me a fancy Mexican dish for Mother's Day. I love it when he cooks, because I never know what to expect. And, I love this video because he is slowly losing his touch to look serious and unaffected. Slowly but surely I'm wearing him down :).

We spent a rainy morning at the Jump Park. We basically had the place to ourselves.

Claire kept running down this slide and crashing at the bottom. It was hilarious watching her little legs move as fast as they did.

Google made this collage for me. Love it!

Quince would only sleep when snuggling next to my warm body. We spent many hours in this chair. She is just so cute!

Claire wanted to take her own picture of Quincey with Bell's, her kitty. I love it!
Oh the personality of this one.

We went to the park one day and Claire wouldn't let the kids through. They literally had to climb over her while she was living her best life with her shoes through the holes.


Greg was working in the sprinklers one night and the girls had a blast running through them.

Claire found my bra and wore it around one morning, but that's not important. I have always loved her eyes, and I can't help but stare at them in this pic!
Greg and I (mostly Greg) spent the month of May researching mattresses. The time had come in our marriage to graduate from the pillowtop we received as a wedding present. The girls had a lot of fun hopping from mattress to mattress while we talked with the rep.
3 months old!
This is how they ride up the street. It's hilarious!
Claire loves to dust our dresser. And she's pretending to look at me through the world's smallest pair of binoculars.
Claire and her little friends.
Sof and I took a date one day on the ebike to a park.
I wish all laundry was this cute.
I'm pretty sure Greg's crotch is Mitten's favorite place 🤣

No comments: