Monday, August 1, 2022

Claire's End of Year Singing Performance

If you know Claire, you know that emotion is not her strongest point. She has always been so serious. Maybe this is why I find so much Joy in watching her sing. She is so serious but so cute at the same time! I know she is up there doing her best and loving it, even if her face doesn't show it :). These little performances are my favorite, and I look forward them each and every time.

This time around, the theme was "Food." She had spent 5ish months learning different songs about food, and it was so cute! Mrs. Karen is the best!


I'm going to put these video's right here for my future self to enjoy. They are just too cute!

I'm the ones who endures her mood swings and fits to get her to singing class each week, yet she runs right to her Daddy after her performance. So fitting. And so cute. 
Blue Steel has nothing on Claire.
Claire has developed a love-hate relationship with Cherry Hill's mini golf course. She's not very good and gets frustrated easily. This is me sneaking up on her mid-fit. It's not all it's cracked up to be, based on her cute face. It was a perfect way to end a night all about Claire :).

No comments: