Monday, April 8, 2024

Sofia's Last Week as a 2nd Grader

The last week of school is always so much fun! For the Students and Parents, alike.

I was able to help with Field Day. It was COLD! I'm pretty sure it didn't get above 70, but those poor kids did their best to have fun while freezing their little buns off with all of the water activities.

The helper for my Gig didn't show up, so I did my best running it by myself and had a lot of fun in the process. Kids kept slide-tackling the plastic tubes siliconed to a piece of wood, so my game kept breaking, but the kids had fun racing each other anyway. It's the thought that counts, right?


We went back a few days later to watch the school walk their last round around the fields, as the students showed off their posters. Cute Sof avoided eye contact, but Jonah sure is happy in the background! :)

She's had a good year!

Finally, the last day of school! She came home sad, but at least she wasn't crying like when she ended 1st Grade. She had the BEST year, an awesome teacher, and learned so much! But, I'm excited to have her home, whether she is or not :)

No comments: