Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Our Last Days at Cherry Hill

 We soaked up as much of Cherry Hill as we could. Sof had the best time running around with her friends this summer, and I slowly realized that our days of her thinking I'm cool enough to hang with are dwindling. It was both a sad and happy realization.

I always want to remember Quincey's chubby perfection in this swimsuit.

And this right here proves the rockstar that he is. Claire is biting him on the arm and he's not even reacting.
Greg's Dirty Dancing dreams came true this summer when he taught Sof this lift.
Once Quincey was asleep, I would push her in the tent and she's be out for a good 45 min, giving me plenty of time to go swimming with Claire. I'm a good parent, I promise. I would occasionally check on Quincey to make sure she was still sleeping :).
The rockstar of our summer. She makes all of my dreams come true 💓

Cherry Hill was very different this year with a baby, but we navigated it well and the girls were old enough to swim with each other and make up for lost time - I would call it a success. We had fun and soaked up as much sun as we could. See you next year, Cherry Hill! ☮

No comments: