Tuesday, November 15, 2022

The Close of Summer

We tried to have as much fun the last few weeks of Summer before our lives turned into scheduled messes again :), and I think we succeeded. Here is a major photo drop of everything we did.

Remember Claire's favorite climbing mechanism, our cat tree? Here she is in action.

The girls weren't super thrilled when I told them we were riding our bikes down the Lagoon Trail, but they quickly forgot those feelings and ended up having fun.
Doing laps at our favorite farmington bike course.
My little sister crocheted Quincey this adorable little romper and it finally fits! 
How adorable is she?!
Lazy summer mornings are my favorite.
Looking more grown up by the day.
We found the best climbing tree!
Claire's "cool" trick 🤣

Sof and Greg went on a walk one night and happened across this concert in the park. All of Sof's rockstar wishes came true at a class reunion at the Nicholl's Park pavilion. I think the true heroes are the fans dancing in the front row :).


It has taken me years, but I have come to learn that while Greg is very good at showing no emotion with his face, his nostrils do all the talking. It is hilarious just watching them in every conversation, because I can know exactly what he is thinking just by how he flares them. And the best part? Sofia does the same thing!


This video brings me so much joy!

Good morning beautiful! Claire slept goooooooooood.

Quincey was having the best time laughing at the girls on the tramp one night.


I had been wanting to take the girls to the Treehouse Museum all summer and finally made it happen with a week to spare. Here is Sof living her dream of being a Police Officer. It was pretty cute to watch her "crack the case."


I managed to get this on video. It was hilarious watching the girls do a puppet show.


Backyard fun.

The cutest kitty ever drawn by Claire. Her handwriting is getting pretty good too.
We got Quincey to bed early enough one night to go on a family bike ride.

I made Claire a smoothie and turned around to see her cute face like this. I was dying! The smoothie went clear up to her eyebrows.

A perfect fit.
Greg looks bugged, but don't let his face fool you

The cutest video of sweet Quincey.


Claire is hilarious!


And that's a wrap.

No comments: