Wednesday, November 2, 2022

July Fun

 Here are various pictures from other happenings in July. We sure had fun!

Mel came to town and it was fun seeing her for a night.
Quincey was a dream at Cherry Hill this summer. I could plan on her sleeping in the stroller like clockwork, and being the stellar parent that I am, I knew I had enough time to go down Kodiak Canyon with Claire. It was a win-win for all. 
Greg took the girls to a movie in the park. They had fun!

Quincey is quite the chatterbox!

5 months old!
She gets more fun by the day.


Quincey has been so interested in food! She will try to eat and drink whatever I am having, so it finally came time to give her some food, and she loved it!


Sof is getting so good at the piano. Getting her a different teacher than Me has made all of the difference. It is worth the small fortune for her to actually enjoy piano.

We went to get slushies from 7-11 on July 11. Claire of course got cold and was sunning herself in the parking lot, because why not? My neighbor was laughing so hard! Welcome life with Claire, folks. 
A comparison of the 3 girls all 5 months old.
There is a mirror in my room and it is Quincey's favorite thing.
I'm not exactly sure what we were doing in this exact moment, but all of our faces are kind of hilarious.

Greg would make himself a protein shake and then go out each morning to stare at his garden while drinking it. Our social-unsocial cat would do everything he could to get Greg to notice him. Poor Mittens - I was dying. Greg is such an old man.


The girls have these fun suction toys and we learned through trial and error (thanks to Quincey) that they would stick to our forehead. 

The prettiest babe! I bought this dress her for while she was still inutero and it was so fun to finally have it fit her. She is the prettiest little model ❤

No comments: