Sunday, October 30, 2022

More Fun with Cousins

We came home from Oregon and only had one night to relax before heading to Morgan the next morning to swim in my Aunt Lori's pool and enjoy a fun family picnic. Now that we are all getting older, we don't see my extended family near as much as we used to. My parents and Grandma had been staying at our house while we were in Oregon, so the girls were so excited to hop in the car with them and head to Morgan for the morning while I stayed to get stuff put away from our trip. Later, after Quincey's nap, I then went to meet everyone in Morgan. We had such a fun time! It's not until you are around each other that you really do realize that Family is what this life is all about.

Having the time of their lives!
Quincey was in high demand - she handled the attention like a champ!
Feeding Uncle Shawn's beautiful horses.
What I would give to have this in my backyard.
Meanwhile ... Greg was out blissfully mountain biking by himself.

I didn't know we would be back in town in time for the Day's of '47  Rodeo, so we missed getting tickets with everyone. My sweet Aunt Lynette learned how sad Sofi was to miss the rodeo, so she gave us her 2 tickets. They were driving back to Cedar late anyway, so we were saving them a super later night. Sofia was so excited and loved every minute of the rodeo!


The next day we met up with cousins again at a Trampoline Park in Cottonwood. The kids had so much fun, and it was nice for me to sit and chat with my sister's. Now that we are older, it really is so nice to just spend time with them. I never get to as often as I would like anymore.


Oh Jess. Never a dull moment 🤣


I kind of wish I had one of these in my basement. I'm honestly surprised that Sofi won :).

The Top 3. Wish we could get together more.

No comments: