Sunday, August 23, 2020

Fun at the Capitol

 I am 29 years old, and had never been to Utah's Capitol Building, so Greg bought into my plan and off we went one beautiful May Sunday.

It seemed like everyone else had the same idea as us, but they were really good to abide by the social distancing guidelines. 

We had a lot of fun! I always knew the building was pretty, but it's even better up close. I am determined now to go in the Spring when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom.

I told her to put her hands up. This was the result. I love it! 😂
We got Claire to try her bike. She did pretty good!

Remember when I mentioned Greg was growing a beard? It finally started getting itchy, so he decided to shave it. Here is the evolution of that event. It was different every day 😅.

The Hitler-stache was my favorite! 


No comments: