Sunday, August 9, 2020

End of April Fun

 HELLO SPRING!

By the end of April, warm weather had finally arrived and we were loving every minute of being able to spend time outside.

I took the took the girls walking on the Lagoon trail one day and they were both hauling. At one time, Sof was so far ahead that she had people asking her where her Mom was. Oh don't worry, I was 5 min. behind trying to corral Claire.rl walking on the Lagoon trail one day and they were both hauling. At one time, Sof was so far ahead that she had people asking her where her Mom was. Oh don't worry, I was 5 min. behind trying to corral Claire.



It is no secret that Sofi adores Mittens.

Oh Claire. Never a dull moment with this girl.


The Spinny Swing. Every. Day.

Super Claire!
And all of the sudden she's all grown up.

It's all fun and games when Greg gets home.


I love finding them in moments like this.
She's a ham.

Don't worry, COVID is still going strong. The line at Costco was insane.


Oh Claire. She does this daily and it will never get old. Until I break my back trying to pull her out. That girl is heavy!

Mittens waiting for Greg while he showers. Don't worry, I took a pic and it is now Greg's wallpaper on his phone. And he hasn't changed it. Hilarious!


No comments: