Sunday, August 16, 2020

Mother's Day 2020

Mother's Day this year was very quiet. We didn't visit anyone because, you know, COVID. But, Greg made me feel like a princess and I didn't have to cook a single meal. The girls were cute and I enjoyed the day. 


I found a Mint Chocolate Cake that I wanted Greg to make for me. He did everything so good until the recipe called for Confectioners Sugar. Well, he couldn't find confectioners sugar, so he used 2 cups of regular white sugar and was so confused when the icing didn't turn out right. When I asked him what went wrong, and he told me what sugar he used, I instantly started cracking up. Well, Greg is now a pro at knowing that Confectioner's Sugar is actually Powdered Sugar, and yes, we have a bunch of it 😂. I was laughing so hard, I was crying! This alone made my Mother's Day. Thanks Greggy!

He learned his lesson (not the first time he made this mistake) and has now made himself a very good reminder. It makes me smile every time I see it 😄.



No comments: