Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Vegas and Conference Weekend

Just as the snow kept coming, I bailed to Vegas for a quick Girls Weekend with my sisters and close cousins. I've only ever driven, and what would've taken 7 hours in the car took a whopping 45 minutes in an airplane. It was magical!

Goodbye snow ...
Reunited in Vegas from Arizona, Utah, and Colorado

We stayed in a nice Air BnB and had a lot of fun. We stayed up way too late, but we go in a lot of girl talk, good food, sunshine, laughter, and time where I could just be me. It was magical.

Meanwhile, back and home ...
The sunshine felt so good! Here we are looking less than attractive and not caring one little bit.
Doing a little low level modeling for my cousins apparel store. I only packed long sleeves and she saved me by giving me a short or two.
How can you tell dad is in charge?
Giant pancakes for breakfast!
And matching combovers.

We flew home Sunday Morning and had a long wait at the airport after dropping my sister off for her earlier flight. The Vegas airport is HUGE and we had to take a few trams to get to our terminal. 

I hate Vegas. But, I had a lot of fun this weekend, and we've decided to make it an annual thing. I wonder where we'll meet up next year.

A cool butterfly exhibit.
Going crazy waiting, but ready to be home.

It was good to be home. Quincey took one look at me after I got in the car and screamed the whole way home. Good to know that after taking care of her nonstop for 14 months, she can easily forget me in a weekend. 😕 Worth it? Maybe.

No comments: