Thursday, November 30, 2023

Easter 2023

There must have been a major heat wave up north, because when we came back from Spring Break, all of the snow was melted. It was crazy to leave with everything being white, and to come back seeing it all gone. I wish it was like that every trip.


Quincey discovered bubbles and was in heaven! I see good things happening this Spring with her cute new bubble blowing machine. 

In heaven with her Dove chocolate bunny. I'm pretty sure she didn't share ...
Self timer for the win👌
Claire was killing it with this pose. She's hilarious!
The lineup. I'm so glad they have each other.
Teaching her young. Loving horses runs in her veins.

We ended the night roasting marshmallow peeps. They weren't too bad.


It was a beautiful day spent remembering our Savior and everything he has given us in this life and in the eternities.

I'm so grateful for him.

No comments: