Thursday, December 1, 2022

Peach Days

Peach Days happened to be on the Sept 11 weekend again this year. I had to go to the store for something and ended up driving up Hwy 89 and got the chills when I looked up and saw this.


The girls had a birthday party that coincided with our regular plans of going to Peach Days earlier, so we went mid-afternoon and had an early dinner. Since our peaches froze this year and our tomatoes weren't producing super well, we made it a priority to stop and get some produce at the fruit stands. 

Next Stop: Peach City.


The food was delicious, as always and the peach shakes absolutely divine! I'm pretty sure the knowledge of our yearly peach shakes is the reason Greg is still living. My mouth is watering just typing about them. 

It brings me so much joy whenever I catch these two holding hands. I'm always sure to snap a picture, because I know these moments are limited.

It brings me so much joy to watch Claire run. She is hilarious and reminds me of Velma on Scooby Doo.

Greg was ecstatic to learn the girls were old enough to ride the carousel by themselves this year. 
Peach Days is the best! And so are their faces 💓

No comments: