Tuesday, January 11, 2022

September Review

September was a fun month for us. The weather was still beautiful, so we spent as much time as we could outdoors.

I always love looking back through pictures of the month to realize that we really do some fun things. The girls are both at such fun ages right now.

We really have had so much fun on our ebike this summer. Greg and I tried to take it through the Dylan's drive-thru and they refused our service. Rude, right?! We had to go in and get our banana cream pie shakes, and yes, they are as delicious as they sound.
I love her style and hope she is always this confident!
Oh you know, just out driving with my boyfriend.
We got a new fridge!!! And I've regretted nothing ever since.
The USU center in Kaysville did a fun pumpkin walk this year. We had to pose on the A, just for old times sake.
And all of the sudden, she look ready for high school.
More projects! the closet space in our house is severely lacking, so I'm doing all I can to maximize the wasted space.
Swimsuit, goggles, and homemade bread with honey. Girlfriend lives the dream.
Out cruising one night. Have I mentioned we love the ebike?
Greg made it out mountain biking one day and it was muddy!I will spare you the details (and pictures), but know he was so muddy that when he got home, he walked into the house in his underwear. I was dying!
Can you tell Mittens is in his happy place?
We went on a mini hike one beautiful Sunday to see the leaves. I had high hopes of betting some cute pics of me and the girls, but obviously that wasn't the case with either one. #storyofmylife.
Luckily this hunk cooperated.
We drew each others outline. I laughed so hard at my "blob." All I could think was #accurate.
Claire brought this home from preschool one day and I love it! The best part is she forgot to draw herself in the family portrait - that's Sofi.
Exploring the Hollow as only Princess Claire can.

No comments: