Sunday, January 16, 2022

Fall Break 2021

The girls were begging to ride TRAX, and they had a couple of days off for Fall Break, so we made it happen!

I had good intentions to make TRAX, but of course we missed it the first time we tried to load, so we had to go back home and wait for a bit. Who knew the train waits for no one? But, missing it ended up being a good thing in the long run. We rode it from Layton clear up to the Ogden station, got off, and scootered our way a few blocks east to the Children's Place Museum. 


When we got to the Children's Museum, it was locked. I realized I should've done my research first. Turns out you needed to reserve a 2 hour session, and we were a bit early for the next one to begin. Whoops! I quickly purchased tickets online (thank you modern day conveniences) and we scooted our way over to the Farr Ice Cream Factory to kill time eating ice cream before our session began. We weren't complaining :).

I didn't get any other pictures (big surprise) of the fun we had in the Children's Museum. But it was so fun! I lost Claire too many times to count, and only panicked twice, so I call that a success. 

Relaxing on the way home. We love traveling on trains!
We took advantage of going to Cherry Hill before it closed for the season.
Getting prettier by the day! Enjoying a beautiful Sunday evening.
Silly Claire!
I love this time of year!

No comments: