Saturday, August 7, 2021

April Fun

We returned from Mexico to real life fun. By Monday, I needed a nap just from being back 🤣, but being away from the kids was good for everyone. We had reset and were ready to tackle life!


Sof has discovered the thrill of mountain biking. There is an awesome kid-friendly course in West Farmington we discovered. Sof was a pro and loved having her Daddy follow her around.

We love Claire.
We rode the entire Lagoon trail one morning, and it was awesome! We stopped to climb on just about every big tree we saw.
Trying out my Parent's awesome new ride. We are usually the go-to people they call to try out new machines.
Sof and I went to watch one of Marcus's Lacrosse games one night. I still don't understand the game, but it was really fun to watch. Sof was thrilled to walk down and sit with the big kids on the field. This is right before she ran for her life when Marcus bee-lined it for the kids after making a goal. I'm pretty sure I've never seen her move that fast. Ever.

No comments: