Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Claire the Singing Sensation

I enrolled Claire in a singing class clear back in January. I would drop her off for 45 minutes once a week, every week, and it finally came time for her cute performance. Honestly, it was Claire, and girlfriend is stubborn, so I didn't have very high hopes of her actually singing. But, guess what? Not only did she sing, but she danced and followed the actions as well. I was so happy, ecstatic, proud, elated, joyous, etc. that all of the driving back and forth had paid off. She was absolutely adorable!

I was nervous for her to go to the singing class, because it was in the thick of COVID where even 3 year olds were required to wear masks. I dropped her off the first day, and she never looked back once. It was so cute to watch her jump out of the car, mask on, and take herself all the way to the basement door that lead to her class. She is so confident, and I'm glad she charges into the unknown. Girlfriend is a force!

Mrs. Karen found a way to let the kids perform outside. The performance attire was a costume of anything that involves being active, so naturally Claire chose the pink leotard Sof never uses, and I think she's the cutest little dancer there! She stole her pink bucket hat off Greg at the last minute, and I'm so glad she did. It completed her outfit perfectly.

We love being supported by Grandma and Grandpa!
Sof was one proud sister.

Claire is often so quiet, I forget realize how smart she is, but I was reminded yet again that although she's quiet, it's because she is soaking things up like a sponge. She knew every word to every song, and it was easily the cutest thing I've seen her do. She made me one proud Mama.

No comments: