Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Fun in May

May was a fun month! It was a lot of things: Softball, Family time, being outside, Dr visits, Dentist appointments, Singing, and eating. Kindergarten was winding down, and we were excited to have the summer to play!

My parents came to pick up their Can Am and took us to dinner at the Pizza Pie Cafe. Claire was in heaven with her endless bowls of spaghetti. I see many dinners there in the future. 


COVID delayed Sof's first visit to Primary Children's to check on her heart, so this was our year. It was a lot of new things, but she handled them like a champ. I think it helped that they gave her quite possibly the cutest male nurse I've ever met. Girlfriend scored!! Her heart checked out Greg and she has the all clear to come back in 2 years with Claire. That was such good news to hear!

Sof was wearing all the colors.
She got a cute bear named "Jack." He quickly became her bestie.
And all of the sudden, she looks so grown up!
While we were in the hospital, Claire was living her best life in Lehi, twinning with Baya. How cute are these little besties? 

It was finally warm enough one day to jump on the tramp. Claire was having the time of her life. 
Look closely and notice her goggles. I was dying!


We went on a Sunday drive one afternoon. Claire started out as a passenger and bailed halfway around the block. The perks of being 30 and being the size of a 12 year old, is I can still fit into most of my kids toys. Sof was loving it, just don't ask her.

May was the month where I officially took charge and got rid of the horrible Gray in our house. It looks so good and was worth the time! It took a full 3 days to paint everything, but it looks so good! I finished right in time to be sick for another 4 days .... it knocked me flat and I'm now wondering if I had COVID instead of the head cold I originally thought .... 🤔. I'll never know.
We took a beautiful stroll to the Bird Refuge another Sunday and the weather was perfect for pictures! This cute pic is right after Claire asked me if I liked "Marjuana" which was supposed to be "Moana." I have it on video to relive forever and ever.
We loved watching Megan's last dance performance of her HS career. She is a beautiful dancer!
Looking way too comfy at the Dentist. Kids have it so easy these days.

Greg took Sof mountain biking one Saturday and she was living her best life in her exercise shorts and camelbak. She loves to go with her daddy mountain biking. We have since decided it is time for Santa to bring her a real mountain bike for Christmas. Please bless kids bikes are back in stock by then.

No comments: