Tuesday, June 23, 2020

The Best of Spring

Crazy little sisters.

We went for a walk one beautiful morning and had so much fun on this swing. It was warm, clear, and the views were beautiful!


Our mood must have been infectious because we talked Greg into going on a hike with us, mid-day, before busy season (gasp!). Quarantine isn't looking so bad.

Shelves are still empty. 
Claire and her priorities.
Too cute. They've loved having their Daddy home and I think he's loved being here.

Monkey Sof has sure embraced her wild side this year. She climbs on anything that gets in her way, just because she can.





My little beauties. It's amazing how much more alike they look upside down. Their differences are crazy, but they are both so pretty in their own way.

The neighbors tree is a favorite climbing spot for both girls. I could hear Claire yelling for me one day, but I couldn't find her. Guess where she was.



Another beautiful hike. This time we went down the river.



Greg got a fanny pack. And I was dying!

He had to wear it non-stop for 30 days so it could monitor his heart. Poor guy could only take it off in the shower.

No comments: