Tuesday, June 9, 2020

More March Madness

Life goes one. The only difference now was we had a giant hole in the ceiling.

But that didn't stop this little cutie from enjoying the rain in her jammies!
Or this little beauty!
The rain made it hard to play outside, so we set up an art studio inside. The girls were excited to paint rocks, or themselves in Claire's case.
We were still stuck inside, and going crazy, so we headed to Lehi so the girls could see their cousin's brand new puppy, Bear. He was adorable!
Sof's Preschool had been moved to Zoom, so she and I conducted our own experiment one day. I didn't get a picture, but it was so cool to see the water travel through the paper towels and create a rainbow. She learned that when colors mix, they make other colors. So cool!
The countdown to her birthday was on! Literally, we made a countdown.
This is how we survive oil changes.


I called and had them come test for mold/moisture/mildew after we got everything dried out, and it turns out that this whole wall was still completely soaked! So, it needed to come down.

It was not fun to rip out.
My gym was closed, so I did my own Body Pump workout one day. Sof was excited to get in her exercise clothes and join me. She used a leftover PVC pipe as her bar. It was pretty cute.

No comments: