Tuesday, February 18, 2020

End of Year Fun

 We got some good snow ON CHRISTMAS! It was exciting, and we played in it for just a bit, just to say we went outside.

Here is our dearest Clairey babe drinking out of the ditch. Not the first time, might I add. I'm tired of telling her not to do it, so if she gets a worm, that's on her.
Sofi and her Daddy made the cutest snowman ever!
 

Some cute pictures I got of the girls one day at the park.


 
My family crashed with us for a night.
And it was fun to have them visit.

We went to the trampoline house one night with the girls. They had a lot of fun! I love watching Claire run around on tramps. Her little legs look like they're moving so fast.

Before we left, Sofi gave her daddy a makeover.
Greg kept telling me he was getting weird looks. Turns out people were noticing his blue eye shadow 🤣

No comments: