Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Christmas Eve Fun

We had another fun Christmas Eve at the Spjute home. Sofi loved being Mary (again), she took care of the talent portion for us by doing her high-pitched whistle, and had so much fun running around and caroling with her cousins. I love that Sofi can take care of herself, because I'm usually running around after Claire like a crazy person. You have no idea how many times I've contemplated getting that girl a leash.


And I mention this because that's exactly what I did while everyone else was Caroling. I was in the back chasing Claire by preventing her from running pell mell down the hill of death that Greg grew up on. Claire was not pleased. Luckily for us both, I'm bigger than her (for now).

Can you spy Sofi, Max and Sam?

The best part of the day was watching the Girls open their Christmas jammies. Sofi was absolutely adorable and Claire was not pleased with the nightgown I had frantically shopped for her earlier that day. 2 year olds guys, am I right?

I got Christmas jammies too!!
I mean, how cute is she?!

Just know that Claire was perfectly content to wear her regular panda jammies. Oh Claire.

No comments: