Saturday, February 15, 2020

Christmas Day

Per tradition, Greg lit a fire on Christmas morning. He also had 3 humidifiers going so we wouldn't get sick like last year :).
You can imagine how excited the girls were to see presents. We went the whole month without putting a single one under the tree. It was pretty magical.
Claire slept in until about 8:30 (unheard of for her), and Sof was so good at patiently playing on my phone while I lay in bed like a slug.
Once Claire woke up, she was ready to go!
It was such a fun morning! I am laughing seeing Claire stare straight up at the tree. I often say that I wonder what is going on inside her little brain. 
Santa also left the girls a present in the basement.
All Sof wanted was some Frozen headphones and was so excited when she saw that Santa remembered!!
It was a fun day together! We were all really spoiled.

No comments: