Saturday, April 13, 2019

Turning 28

Claire in a more acceptable birthday suit than my own.

28. The age where I officially sound old. Even though birthday's themselves are fun, I am now realizing why people tend to become less enthusiastic about them as time goes by.

My mom recently said, "Every day is ordinary. Birthday's should be special" and I wholeheartedly agree. We set the tone for our day, and I woke up knowing my birthday would be great! And guess what? It was! The weather was absolutely Beautiful! Sofi and I spent the time during Claire's nap outside raking dead leaves, and I was so excited to see green things growing!! The first signs of Spring was on my birthday. How exciting is that? 

After Claire woke up, I took the girls to the fun Farmington Park where Greg met us and told me to go have fun, so off shopping I went and found 2 cute dresses both on sale! I'm not one for selfies, but since my birthday is about me, here you go! 

Easter dresses don't come much cuter than this!

I picked up Costa Vida for my birthday dinner and I came home to Greg making me a yummy lemon cake. It was delish!

So to sum up, turning 28 wasn't too exciting, but being 28 is pretty great. I am surrounded by my people, and it doesn't get much better than that!

No comments: