Sunday, April 21, 2019

Free Ice Cream and Random Fun

Sof's chubby snuggly face.
Claire has become quite the climber, and it is no surprise she found her way onto this bench. This girl is going place, and I am scared to turn my back for even a second.
DQ celebrated the 1st Day of Spring by giving away free ice cream cones all day long. March has become such a fun month for random free things. 
Claire isn't quite the ice cream fan her sister is, so Sof was content to finish both ice cream cones.

I signed up for a conference for my little business back in November, and my Mom was kind enough to drive north to spend 2 days watching my girls for me so I could rendezvous with other small business owners in Midway. It was a lot of fun, and I learned a lot of things that will hopefully help me continue to grow Eclair & Co.

pictures with some amazing friends I made!
Greg and I even got to go on a little date one night! This greek food was AMAZING!

The girls had so much fun with my mom here, and I think even my mom had a fun little getaway. Claire slept amazing for her naps both days and there weren't many hiccups, and the girls got spoiled by Grandma, a rare treat, so I think me being gone for 2 days was good for everyone.

Sofi loves this mermaid at the aquarium, and the girl does a really good job! 
Her thing for a few days was walking around naked with a necklace in her mouth.
Sof's fat face selfies kill me!
Here's another one.
Claire loves to shovel snow, even if there isn't any snow to shovel anymore.
Killing time during her Dr appointment.
Claire is in the 75th percentile for weight, 15th percentile for height, and the whopping 95th percentile for head size. She is short and stout!

We have met my little sister Katy in Layton the last two years while she is up competing for the State FCCLA competition for her high school. We left an onry Claire with Greg and Sof and I escaped to kidnap Katy and take her to get a Nielsen's custard. Sof's first experience, and she already wants to go back. Katy is so fun, and Sofi sures loves whenever we can spend time with her.

Sofi LOVES going to the dentist! She did amazing and almost had a cavity, but the dentist decided it was a shadow from her moving during the X-ray. Lucky her!
Just like her older sister, Claire loves running on this wall at the top of our street.
I love having Sofi burst Claire's bubble for a picture.
We've learned the good times to go to the Aquarium, when there is hardly anyone else there, and we often times are able to feed the animals for free. Sof loves feeding the parakeets. Claire loves trying to grab them.
The famous scrunched-nose cheese. My favorite!

No comments: