Sunday, December 9, 2018

Surviving

The week of Daylight Savings was titled: Survival. Claire had been teething for weeks, and I was ready to kill her. Lucky for us, Sof is a survivor and was content to entertain herself.

Claire finally has a pony!
I found Sof like this one day. She had propped the tablet up so she could still watch her show. Smart girl! It was hilarious!
We raked a lot of leaves this fall. Our cute neighbor next door has a giant tree and isn't able to do it herself - so we were obliged to help :).
Playing dress up one morning. I rarely stay in my pajama's all day, but I think when Greg got home all 3 of us were still wearing them. Oh well, I have no shame.

I was invited on a girls' weekend trip with some ladies in our ward, and it was so much fun! Claire had been getting us up at 4:00 AM for DAYS! and I can't tell you how excited I was to be able to sleep somewhere else and let Greg deal with her. Of course, that night everyone chose to sleep blissfully.


Greg took the girls to McDonald's, and this is the result! :)



 
 

Claire has been busting at the seams in her infant carseat for awhile, so it was time to move her to Sof's. I scored a brand new carseat off KSL for half the price for Sof. I love moments like that. Everywhere we went, Sof told people to admire her new carseat. She is one proud girl. 

No comments: