Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Other October Fun

October will forever be my favorite month!


For those of you who haven't experienced Claire's "cheese," this is it in all its glory!
This girl. Oh how I love her.

The flexibility of her spine astounds me.
I had a good weekend haul. 
This is how Claire helps clean the bathrooms.

They look so trapped! I was dying. When in reality, they love the car carts!
Never a dull moment with a 3 year old.
A beautiful sunset one day that lit up the mountains.
On our way to our SR class one night, my friend slammed on her brakes when she saw this bench for free on the curb.
She was impressed at my strong muscles when she realized that the bench was made of aluminum ... But, it was hilarious!
I felt like we were back in college, when we both held a side of the bench on top of her car and drove it back home laughing our heads off (her husband wasn't impressed). We were late to our class, but I'm pretty sure it was worth it.
We went mini golfing one day at Cherry Hill.
Let's just say I still don't believe Golf is a sport.
Only a 3 year old would have fun cleaning the church.
Lucky for us, those straps hold her in (most of the time).
The trees up the street were beautiful this Fall!
And a beautiful sunrise.
Cute Claire sitting in Grandma LuAnn's rocking chair.

We found horses!
Yes, we fed them every day.
How many kids can fit in a sandbox?

No comments: